Red Velvet Waffle
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
A Waffle so fine, no ramp may ever be good enough!
Also known as Red Sparkling Waffle named by Komal Dedhia.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Waffle Mix||500 g|
|Refined Oil||150 g|
|Red Colour||10-15 g|
- Add the premix, water, oil, and red colour to a bowl and mix it with a balloon whisk for a minute at Speed 1.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix for another 2 minutes at Speed 2.
- Pour the batter evenly on all four chambers of preheated waffle iron heated at 180°C with the help of a ladle.
- Close the lid and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Allow the dish to cool for 1 minute before garnishing with cream cheese cream.