Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
This chocolate fantasy is sure to make your customer’s tough day better!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Waffle Mix||500 g|
|Refined Oil||150 g|
|Cocoa Powder||20-30 g|
- Add the premix. water, oil and cocoa powder to a bowl and mix it with a balloon whisk for a minute at Speed 1.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix for another 2 minutes at Speed 2.
- Pour the batter evenly on all four chambers of preheated waffle iron heated at 180°C with the help of a ladle.
- Close the lid and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Allow the dish to cool for a minute before garnishing with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream