Kaju Katli Dry Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Now, your customers can have the cake and sweet it too!
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Kaju Katli||200 g|
|Kaju (Cashew) Flakes||50 g|
|Vark (Silver leaf)||A Few|
- Add water, oil ad premix to a bowl and mix at Speed 1 for a minute with the paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Speed 2 for 4 minutes.
- Make puree of Kaju Katli by adding some milk to it.
- Now, add it to the batter and mix it at Speed 2 for 1 minute.
- Garnish the cakes/ muffins with Kaju flakes.
- Bake at: 170° C – 180° C.
- Bake for: 23 – 28 minutes.
- Garnish with vark.