Khoya & Elaichi Mawa Cake
Mawa and Elaichi is a classic combination and a Bakery must have and also a wonderful treat for Father’s Day!
|Pillsbury™ Egg- free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Pistachio Flakes||100 g|
|Unsweetened Khoya||150 g|
|Elaichi Powder||10-12 g|
- Add Egg free Tea Time Vanilla, water and oil and mix at slow speed (Speed – 1) for one minutes with paddle attachment.
- Scrape the side to facilitate even mixing
- Mix at Medium speed (Speed – 2) for 4 minutes
- Add khoya, Elaichi powder, 50g pistachio to the batter and mix it well
- Garnish the cakes / muffins with remaining pistachio flakes Bake at 170°C – 180°C for 23 – 28 minutes