Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations cannot be complete without Modak. Try something different this year and make our quick and easy Cake Modak Recipe.
|Any dry fruits (optional)||100g|
|Any fruits crush (optional)||100g|
|Modak moulds as needed|
- Make coarse cake crumbs, just like bread crumbs texture.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate and keep aside from 10 minutes.
- Shape them with modak moulds or hand, keep in a cool place.
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Dip the modak in chocolate and cool.
- Can also be served as it is without chocolate.