Thin Crust Pizza
Getting the Pizza crust right is important. Once that is in place you can get creative and add toppings of your choice. Try our Thin Crust Pizza recipe. It’s quick and foolproof! Also 4 different Topping suggestions below. A portable and delicious addition to your baked goods.
|Pillsbury™ Daily white bread concentrate||100g|
- Mix dry yeast to luke warm water for it activate. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix refined flour, daily white bread concentrate, salt, sugar and water with yeast for 2 minutes using hook attachment in slow speed.
- Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes in medium speed.
- Add oil and knead the for more 2-3 minutes in medium speed.
- Take out the dough from the mixing bowl and let the dough rest for 40-45 minutes.
- Knock back the dough and divide into 35-40gm portion size.
- Roll the portion into thin flat pizza base. Poke the base with fork.
- Top it up with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and choice of toppings.
- Bake it at 200 - 220 C for 8-10 minutes.
- Classic margherita pizza - Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomato slice, basil leaf.
- Fresh mozzarella bufala pizza - Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, Fresh mozzarella, basil leaf.
- Paneer tikka pizza - Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers and paneer tikka.
- Chicken keema pizza - Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken keema.