Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Here’s the recipe you requested for our Coffee flavoured bun with butter stuffing. It’s a very rich bun.
|Pillsbury™ White Bread Concentrate||100g|
|Salted butter||10g each for 70g bun|
- Mix yeast with warm milk. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix rest of the ingredients together to form a smooth dough. Rest it for 20-30minutes.
- Cut the dough into 70gms and stuff 10gms butter into it and form a round. Proof it for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste. Pour it in piping bag.
- After the buns have proofed i.e. double in size put the topping above the buns. Bake at 200° for around 10-15minutes.
- Drizzle some icing sugar/Chocolate ganache over it if you want. Serve it with evening tea or coffee. (Preferred to warm it up for 10sec before consuming)