Pillsbury™ Egg Free Spice Cake
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Refined Wheat flour (Maida), Sugar, Edible vegetable oil (Palm), Milk solids, Mixed spices (1.5%), Dextose, Baking powder, Iodized salt, Stabilizer (INS415, INS466), Raising agent (INS341(i), INS500(ii)), Emulsifier (INS471).
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA))
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free spice cake mix||1000 g|
|Refined Oil||250 g|
|Total Fat||6.2 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||3.3 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||38.3 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 160oC – 165oC
Baking Time: 40 – 42 minutes
- Add water, Egg Free Tea Time Spice cake mix and Oil to a bowl and mix at slow speed (Speed – 1) in a mixer using Flat Blade for 2 minute
- Scrape the side to facilitate even mixing
- Mix further at medium speed (Speed – 2) for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter in a greased/ lined pan
- Bake at 160 C (Deck oven) for 30 – 35 minutes.