Recipe created by Chef Roland Gonsalves
Banana Breads are such a hot selling Bakery item we had to share a recipe. Swipe to see this easy, delicious that is perfect with that hot cup of tea on a rainy monsoon weekend!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1kg|
- Melt the butter. You can cook the butter a bit to get slight nuttiness.
- Mash the bananas and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, melted butter and mix well
- Add the premix and cardamom powder and mix on slow for 1 min with a paddle attachment.
- Scrape sides and mix on medium speed for 3 min.
- Add the mashed bananas and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour the required quantity of batter in moulds.
- Bake at 170*C for 35-40 minutes till done.
- You can add variations like chocolate chips, coffee, raisins, nuts if desired.