Elaichi Premium Cake Rusk
Recipe created by Chef Roland
What better way to spend the monsoon weekend than with a hot cup of chai and Chef Roland’s Elaichi Premium Cake Rusk
|Pillsbury™ Baker Delight Vanilla||1kg|
|Milk Powder||30g (optional)|
- In a mixing bowl, add premix, water, oil, milk powder and cardamom powder.
- Using a balloon whisk, whisk on slow speed for 1 min.
- Whisk on high speed for 5 min.
- Add oil and mix on slow for 2 min.
- Pour batter in trays
- Bake at 170*C for 35-40 min.
- Allow the cake to cool overnight.
- Demould and cut the cake in slices.
- Arrange the slices on a tray and bake at 110-120*C for 20 min on one side and 15 min on the other side. Enjoy!
- If using a rotary oven for Second baking, no need to turn the rusks over.
- Chopped cashews, pistachio flakes, tuty fruity can be other varieties that can be added to the rusk.