Pineapple Upside down cake
This classic and refreshing Pineapple Upside Down Cake is so soft, moist and full of flavour that it will make your taste buds tingle!
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000g|
|Chopped pineapple bits||100g|
|Pineapple Slice||500 g|
|Glace Cherries||50 g|
- Prepare Caramel boil sugar and water togethertill its light brown in colour.
- Pour the hot caramel in a clean mould so that the liquid caramel covers the entire mould base
- After the caramel sets add pineapple slices on the top and keep it aside.
- Add Egg free Tea Time Vanilla , water and oil and mix at slow speed (Speed — 1) for one minutes with paddle attachment.
- Scrape the side to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Medium speed (Speed —2) for 4 minutes.
- Pour the batter over pineapple slices
- Bake at 170 C- 180 C for 30-35 minutes
- Demould the cake while it is still warm otherwise the caramel will stick to the base of the mould.
- After the entire demoulding of cake, garnish with glace cherries to cover the pineapple center