Mango Tea Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Mango season is almost over and to say farewell to this beautiful fruit we have a simple and delicious recipe from Chef Ashian. This tea cake is the perfect partner for those rainy days.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla
|Fresh ripened mango
|Fresh mango chunks
- Make a puree of fresh mango. Let there be some chunks left in the puree.
- Mix all the ingredients together in slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Mix the batter again for 3 minutes in medium speed.
- Pour it in desired moulds.
- Bake it at 170°C for 28-30 minutes.
- When the cake is 70% baked, garnish the cake with fresh mango chunks.
- Make a chunky puree from fresh mangoes so that chunks of mango can come when you eat the cake.
- Put the mango chunks after the cake is baked 60%. In that way the chunks will not drown inside the cake batter and you'll get beautiful looking cake when it comes out of the oven.