Hi-Fibre Pizza base
Recipe created by Chef Roland Gonsalves
Easily the best Hi-Fibre Pizza base recipe you will ever need. So versatile, you can customize it as per your liking with different toppings and sauces.
|Pillsbury™ Hi-Fibre mix||300g|
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix on slow using a dough hook till all ingredients combine.
- Mix on medium speed till a smooth and elastic dough is formed.
- Once the dough is formed, cut in required size balls and allow to rest for 30 min.
- Deflate the dough and roll the pizza in a round to 2-3mm thickness.
- Arrange the rolled pizza on a tray and poke holes with a fork at several places so that the pizza base doesn't puff while baking
- Allow to proof for 35-40 min.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210*C for 8-10 min.
- Decorating Tip - Add a layer of Pizza sauce and toppings of your choice and finish it off with grated mozzarella cheese before baking.