CheeseCake Brownie Bars
This genius brownie-mix hack is a chocolate and cheesecake fan’s dream dessert. A chocolate brownie crunch with a creamy cheesecake bite. Ah mom’s going to love this Mother’s Day Surprise!
|Pillsbury™ egg free brownie mix||1000g|
Cheese Cake Mix
|Cream cheese||200 g|
|Castor Sugar||50 g|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
|Corn flour||20 g|
- Add water, oil and Egg free brownie mix at a slow speed (speed 1) for 1 or 2 minutes using flat blade.
- Scrape the sides and center of the bowl to facilitate even mixing. Mix at medium speed (Speed 2) for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Separately mix cheese and sugar with pedal attachment on slow speed add vanilla essence.
- Mix corn flour and little water together to make a slurry. Add corn flour slurry.
- Pour cheese cake batter in dollops over the brownie mix.
- Bake at 170-180 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.