Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipping Topping
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Water, Sugar, Edible Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm), Milk Solids, Soy Protein, Emulsifiers & Stabilizers (INS 471, INS 481, INS 435, INS 464, INS 415, INS 412), Acidity Regulator (INS 338), Iodized Salt.
CONTAINS ADDED ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR (BUTTER) AND NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOUR (VANILLA).
|Total Fat||15.3 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||14.6 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0 g|
|of which Sugars||24.4 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
- Thaw Pillsbury Ivory in chiller/ refrigerator at 2-7°C for 24 hours before use,until the frozen content (ice) is 5-10%.
- Shake well before opening & pour into a cool bowl up to 20% the bowl’s capacity.
- Whip it at 2°-4°C until soft peaks form.
- Use whipped topping for the icing & decoration of cakes & pastries or any other intended use