Pillsbury™ Classic Egg Free Chocolate
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat Flour (Maida), Milk solids, Cocoa Powder (3.4%), Starch, Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Raising agent (INS500(ii), INS341(i), INS341(ii)), Baking Powder, Emulsifier & Stablilizer (INS477, INS471, INS415), Colour (INS150c, INS150d), Iodized Salt.
CONTAINS PERMITTED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOURS AND ADDED FLAVOURS (NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA, CHOCOLATE))
|Pillsbury™ Classic Egg Free Choco mix||1000 g|
|Total Fat||4.8 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||2.6 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||42.1 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: For Sponges 160oC – 165oC
Baking Time: 35 – 40 minutes
- Add water and Classic Egg Free Choco cake mix to a bowl and mix at slow speed (Speed-1) in a mixer using flat blade for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and centre of bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix further at Medium Speed (Speed-2) for 2 minutes.
- Add oil and mix at slow speed (Speed-1) for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into the greased vessel. Bake as specified