Pillsbury™ Celebration Chocolate
Features & Details
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat Flour (Maida), Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Cocoa Powder (3.8%), Baking Powder, Dextrose, Raising agent (INS500(ii), INS341(i)), Colour (INS150c, INS150d), Emulsifier and Stabilizer (INS477, INS471, INS415), Iodized Salt, Modified Starch (INS1442), Maltodextrin.
CONTAINS PERMITTED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOURS AND ADDED FLAVOURS (NATURE IDENTICAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA)).
|Pillsbury™ Celebration Chocolate Flavoured Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Eggs||500 g (10 - 12 Nos)|
|Refined Vegetable Oil||50 g|
|Total Fat||7.4 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||4 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||48.8 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 165oC – 170oC
Baking Time: 35 – 40 minutes
- Weigh water and eggs in a bowl and add Celebration Chocolate Flavoured cake mix on top. Mix at a slow speed (speed 1) for 1 or 2 minutes using flat blade. Scrape the sides and centre of bowl to facilitate even mixing
- Mix at medium speed (speed 2) for 5 minutes.
- Add oil and mix for 1-2 min at slow speed (speed 1).
- Pour batter into the greased vessel. Bake as specified