Peanut Butter Delight Brownie
Recipe created by Chef Roland Gonsalves
This delicious Peanut Butter Delight Brownie is made with our Egg Free Brownie mix and topped with a delicious peanut butter chocolate ganache. With Eid around corner, this delicious and beautiful dessert is perfect to grace your Eid celebrations.
|Pillsbury™ Egg free brownie mix||1kg|
Peanut Butter Ganache icing
- On a double boiler, melt chocolate and add fresh cream and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well
- Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl Spiced apple cake add mix, water and oil and mix at slow speed (Speed — 1) for one minutes with paddle attachment.
- Scrape the side to facilitate even mixing Mix at Medium speed (Speed — 2) for 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and crushed peanuts and mix on slow for 1 min on speed 1.
- Grease a tray with adding butter paper/parchment paper at the base.
- Pour batter and Bake at 170C for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and de-mold.
- Spread the icing evenly over the Brownie garnish with crushed peanuts 8 Enjoy!