Pillsbury™ Traditional Plum Cake Mix
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Refined Wheat flour (Maida), Sugar, Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Dextrose, Malt Extract Powder, Spice Mix, Food Colours (INS150c, INS150d), Emulsifiers & Stabilizers (INS466, INS471), Iodized Salt, Baking Powder, Raising Agent (INS500(ii)).
CONTAINS PERMITTED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOURS AND ADDED FLAVOURS (NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA, RUM & RAISIN, ORANGE))
|Pillsbury™ Traditional Plum Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Total Fat||5.9 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||3.2 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||42.3 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 160oC – 170oC
Baking Time: 40 – 45 minutes
- Add egg , water, oil, Pillsbury Traditional Plum Cake Mix to a bowl and mix at slow speed (Speed -1) using flat blade for 2 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and center of bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix further at medium speed (Speed-2) for 2 minutes.
- Add fruits and mix at Slow speed (Speed- 1) for 1 minute.
- Pour the batter in a greased / lined pan and bake as specified.