Recipe created by Chef Roland Gonsalves
Something Warm and full of flavour to share this #friendshipday. Easy to make recipe of our delicious comforting loaded Herb Garlic Bread.
|Pillsbury™ White bread concentrate||100g|
|Coriander chopped (optional)|
- In a mixing bowl, add water + yeast.
- Add the rest ingredients and Using a dough hook, mix on slow for 1 min.
- Mix on medium to High speed till an elastic dough is formed.
- Add oil, herbs and garlic and mix till well incorporated in the dough.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and cut in required grammage and allow to rest for 10 min.
- Degass the dough and roll into a round shape.
- Fold into a semicircle with applying water to the middle to stick the dough well.
- Pinch the circumference well and Arrange over a greased baking tray.
- With a knife make incisions on the prepared semi circle dough.
- Allow to proof for 25-30 minutes.
- Bake at 200*C for 20-25 min.
- Once out of the oven, apply a generous amount of garlic butter over the bread.
- Allow it to cool and serve fresh.