Special S’mores Brownie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
Now here’s a treat to share with your friends for the upcoming Friendship Day Celebration! Try our Chef Ashian’s Special S’mores Brownie
|Pillsbury™ Egg free brownie premix||1kg|
|Egg Free Brownie||1.2kg|
- Mix all the ingredients together in slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the side and bottom of the bowl.
- Mix the batter again for 2 minutes in medium speed.
- Pour it in desired moulds.
- Preheat the oven and bake it at 170°C for 28-30 minutes.
- Cut the brownies into 5cm X 5cm. Place half of the brownie in into baking tray and others keep it aside.
- Cut the marshmallow into halves and place it evenly on all brownies which are placed in trays.
- Bake it at 200 C till the marshmallow gets golden brown colour.
- Remove it from the oven and place the other brownies over marshmallow.
- Always warm it up and serve.
- The thickness of the brownies should not be more than 1.5cm - 2cm.
- Serve the warm S'more brownie with chocolate sauce.