Pillsbury™ Super Moist Tea time Vanilla
Features & Details
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat flour (Maida), Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Modiied Starch (INS1442), Emulsifiers and Stabilisers (INS477, INS471, INS415, INS410, INS466), Dextrose, Baking powder, Raising Agents (INS341(iii), INS341(i), INS500(ii)), Iodized Salt, Milk Solids, Preservative (INS282, INS200), Acidulant (INS297).
CONTAINS PERMITTED CLASS II PRESERVATIVE (INS282, INS200).
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS (NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA)).
|Pillsbury™ Super Moist Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Eggs||400 g (8Nos)|
|of which Sugars||44.5 g|
|Total Fat||8.4 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||6.35 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.01 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
- Add water, Eggs, Oil and cake mix to a bowl and mix at slow speed (Speed-1) in a mixer using Flat blade for 1 minute
- Scrape the sides to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix further at Medium Speed (Speed-2)for 3 minutes
- Grease the trays and pour the batter
- Bake at 165°C for 30-35 min for muffins and 35-40 min for barcakes.