Pillsbury™ Egg Based Red Velvet
Use this egg-based mix to bake moist, rich, and amazingly tasty red velvet cake. Perfect for any occa-sion.
Net Weight: Available in 5 kg pack
Recipe contain egg
Features & Details
- Egg Based
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Refined Wheat Flour (Maida), Sugar, Colour (Beet powder), Edible Vegetable oil (Palm), Baking Powder, Cheese powder, Iodized Salt, Cocoa powder (0.25%), Colour (INS129, INS124).
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURE IDENTICAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (BUTTER)) AND PERMITTED NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOURS.
Contains Wheat And Milk Ingredients.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Based Red Velvet Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Eggs||350 g (7- 8 No)|
|Cake Gel||10 g|
|Refined Oil||200 g|
*Approximate Values Per 100 g*
|Total Fat||4.7 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|of which sugars||45.7 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 170oC – 180oC
Baking Time: 30 – 35 minutes
- Add Egg, water, cake gel to a bowl and mix at Medium speed (Speed 2) in a mixer using Whisk attachment for 2 minutes
- Add Cake Mix and mix at slow speed (speed 1) for 1 minute.Scrape the sides to facilitate even mixing and mix at Medium speed (Speed 2) for 2 minutes.
- Add Oil and mix at slow speed (speed 1) for 1-2 minutes
- Pour the batter in a greased lined tray and bake as specified.