Death By Chocolate Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
Here’s Chef Ashian’s Death By Chocolate Cake recipe.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free chocolate sponge||300g|
|Milk chocolate ganache||120-150g|
|White chocolate ganache||120-150g|
|Dark chocolate ganache||200g|
- Cut the Egg free chocolate sponge into two equal halves and also cut the brownie in the same size of one half.
- Place the first half of Egg free chocolate sponge in the cake base then layer the sponge with milk chocolate ganache. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Then carefully place the brownie on top of it as it will tend to break, layer it with white chocolate ganache. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place the second half of EFC sponge over it and do the first layering of the cake with dark chocolate ganache. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Put the second layer and finish the cake with dark chocolate ganache.
- Garnish the cake with salted peanuts.
- Refrigerate the cake.
- Make brownie in the same size mould like Egg free chocolate sponge for a perfect shape. In case of trays cut both EFC sponge and brownie with the same cutter.
- Refrigeration after each layering will help in cooling the ganache and also hold the sponges together. Also while slicing the cake you'll see clear layers of sponge and ganache.
- While serving it in slices, pour some more warm dark chocolate ganache to it and garnish it with salted peanuts. Salted peanuts will take the taste of the cake to the next level.
- Cake slices can also be eaten with vanilla ice cream but warm dark chocolate ganache and salted peanuts is a must.