Pillsbury™ Microwavable Roti
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Glycerol, Rice Flour, Iodized Salt, Leavening (baking powder, acid sodium pyrophosphate), Di- Acetyl tartaric acid esters of mono and di-glycerides, Distilled Monoglycerides, Fumaric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Guar Gum, Citric Acid.
|Total Fat||6.5 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||2.0 g|
|of which Sugars||3.5 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
- Remove Roti directly from Frozen conditions(do not thaw) ,remove plastic seperator sheet.
- Place Roti in a Microwave dish.
- Microwave at High
- 20 seconds for 1 roti
- 30 Seconds for 2 rotis
- 45 Seconds for 3 rotis
- 60 seconds for 4 rotis
Note: Heating time may vary in different microwave settings.
- Take Out Roti from Freezer and Thaw required portions for 15 Minutes
- Preheat Tawa/Pan on medium heat.
- Remove plastic seperator sheets.
- Heat for 10 seconds each side on tawa.
- Remove from tawa and Serve Hot.