Chocolate Mason Jar Cake
We are head over heels in love with this romance filled Chocolate Mason Jar Cake. Can anyone else hear a violin and harp? So many layers, oh-so-good! ❤️ #SayItWithChocolate
What should you know before making a jar cake?
Did you know that the best part of the sponge is the crust of the sponge? Whenever the sponge is baked, the sugar comes above the sponge and caramelizes; that is why the crust is golden brown in colour.
While making these cakes, we usually remove the crust and trim the sponge for giving it the desired shape.
Mason jar cakes are the best desserts to be made out of sponge crust and trimmings.
Our romance filled layered recipe of 2021. Let your jar cake be the ultimate expression and imagination of your love, to make your Valentine’s day more romantic!
- Place the sponge at the bottom of the jar.
- Pour milk chocolate ganache over it.
- Place another chocolate sponge.
- Pour white chocolate ganache over it.
- Place the chocolate sponge.
- Top it up with dark chocolate ganache and garnish it with cherry.
- You can also mix your favourite custard flavour with Pillsbury Ivory Whipped Cream or use the cream by itself!
- A few drops of rum in the chocolate sponge trimmings could probably create a true ‘love is in the air’ feeling!