Nutella Sea Salt Cookie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Nutella, Sea and Salt, 3 of our favorite things in one! *drool*
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Chocolate||900 g|
|Refined Flour||100 g|
|Cookie Margarine||300 g|
|Sea Salt||50 g|
|Choco chips (as required)|
- Mix refined flour and the premix together.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the fat using the paddle attachment till it gets soft and fluffy.
- Add the premix and flour, ammonia to it.
- Add water.
- Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes to form a soft dough.
- Make rounds of 50 g.
- Stuff the rounds with Nutella, flatten slightly and garnish it with sea salt.
- Bake at: 170* C
- Bake for: 15-20 minutes.