Coconut Badami Brownie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Coconut and Almonds – Let’s find out what happens when two of the most tasty, healthy and festive ingredients come together!
|Pillsbury™ egg free brownie mix||1000 g|
|Desiccated Coconut||250 g|
|Condensed milk||250 g|
|Water||50 g - 80 g|
|Almond flakes||100 g|
The brownie base:
- Add water, oil and then the egg free brownie mix at Speed 1 for about 2 minutes using a flat blade.
- Scrape the sides and center of the bowl to ensure even mixing
- Continue mixing at Speed 2 for about 2 minutes
- Pour batter into greased pan
- Bake at: 170° - 180° C
- Bake for: 12-15 minutes
The coconut macaroon topping:
- Create a paste by mixing desiccated coconut, condensed milk and water in a bowl.
- Apply the above mixture on half baked brownie and garnish it with almond flakes.
- Put the brownie back in the oven bake for 10-15 minutes till a golden crust is formed.
- Ensure you use fresh desiccated coconut.
- Roasted badam can help heighten the flavours as well! Voila! Your coconut badami brownies are ready to fly off the counter!