Banana and Jaggery Cake
Recipe created by Chef Praveen Ram Balakrishnan
This healthy and natural cake is sure to get you those extra special gifting orders!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Teatime Vanilla Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Banana puree||200 g|
|Fresh cream||100 g|
|White Chocolate||250 g|
- Mix water, oil and premix together on Speed 1 for a minute using the paddle attachment.
- Mix for another 3 minutes on Speed 2.
- Pour the batter in desired mould.
- Roughly crumble the jaggery and put it above the batter and slightly give a swirl to it with your finger.
- Bake at: 170°C.
- Bake for: 25 - 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Time to keep the banana puree ready.
- Also, make the white chocolate ganache.
- Once it cools down, mix banana puree in it.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 1 hour and allow it to set.
- With a pipe, horizontally make a hole in the centre of the cake.
- Pipe the banana filling into it. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Garnish the cake with whipped cream and caramel.
- Break the jaggery into small pieces and very gently press them on the top of the batter, this will enhance flavour evenly on every part of the cake.
- You can also melt jaggery and stuff inside the cake randomly.