Valentine Dessert Box
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
This Valentine’s, nothing less than a Valentine Dessert Box will do.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Sponge||500 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||300 g|
|Cream cheese||200 g|
|Pista Paste||50 g|
|Rose Syrup||40 g|
|Icing sugar||60 g|
- Bloom gelatin in cold water and allow it to settle.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth.
- To this, add rose syrup and melted gelatin.
- Whip cream to soft peaks.
- Fold into cream cheese.
- Layer with the tea time vanilla sponge.
- Then lay fresh strawberries on to the sides of the container.
- Then pour the cream cheese mixture and let it set in freezer.
- Then garnish with one huge strawberry.