Lemon and Khus Khus cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
A cake that will be an instant hit amongst your customers’ not-so-sweet-tooth!
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Lemon zest||6-7 lemons|
|Lemon juice||1 lemon|
|Poppy seeds||50 g|
|Natural lemon colour||Few Drops|
- Add Egg free Tea Time Vanilla, water, oil and mix at Speed 1 for a minute with paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Speed 2 for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon colour and poppy seeds to the batter and mix it well.
- Garnish the cake with some poppy (khus khus) seeds.
- Bake at: 170°C – 180°C.
- Bake for: 23 – 28 minutes.