Spiced Raw Mango Flatbread
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
No Mango season is complete without the touch of Aamchur (Raw Mango).
|Pillsbury™ White Bread Concentrate||100 g|
|Refined flour||900 g|
|Red Chilli Fakes||2 g|
|Turmeric Powder||5 g|
|Aamchur Powder||4 g|
- Mix all the ingredients in a large spiral mixer.
- Mix on a low speed for 3 minutes and then on high speed for 6 minutes till the dough has achieved a bread dough consistency.
- Rest it for 10 minutes.
- Cut it in 50 g dough ball and place it on a tray.
- Let it proof for 45 minutes and then press it flat on baking table.
- Let this proof another 20 minutes.
- Now, spread coriander leaves and red chilli flakes on the dough.
- Bake at 260°C
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or till it gets cooked.