Mango Jelly Paris Wheel
Recipe created by Chef Praveen
Mango, Paris and Giant wheel – all merged into one unique recipe! Here we go! Wheeeee!!!
For the Sponge:
|Pillsbury™ Light Plus Vanilla Premix||500gm|
For the Mango Jelly:
For the Mango Cream:
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped Cream (fold the cream in mango crush)||500gm|
Method for sponge:
- Add the premix and water to a bowl and mix with whisk attachment at Speed 1 for a minute.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl for even consistency.
- Mix it for another 5 minutes on Speed 2.
- Finally add the oil and mix for another minute.
- Pour the batter into moulds.
- Bake at: 170°C.
- Bake for: 25 - 30 mins.
Method for mango jelly:
- Heat the water and mango crush mixture.
- Start adding agar agar when it begins to boil.
- Remove from fire and pour on a flat tray (make sure you pour a thin layer).
- Keep it in the freezer to set.
Method to make the wheel:
- Place the vanilla sponge (square cut) and spray some sugar syrup on it.
- Now, place the frozen jelly on top. Make sure that the sponge and jelly are the same size.
- Apply the mango cream slowly and spread it equally on top.
- Start rolling the stuff tightly.
- Allow it to freeze.
- Cover with the remaining mango cream on top smoothly and cut the wheel into 4 cm size each.
- Garnish it with some mango cream and mango crush.