Green Apple Caramel Walnut Cake
Like they say, a green apple cake everyday will never ever keep the customers away!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla||1 kg|
|Refined Oil||120 g|
|Fresh Green apple (chopped)||150 g|
|Green apple essence||5 g|
|Caramel Sauce||200 g|
|Fresh Green apple (chopped)||100 g|
- Add water, oil, premix and essence in a mixing bowl and mix at Speed 1 for a minute.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Add the chopped green apple and mix at Speed 2 for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter in the desired mould.
- Bake at: 170*C.
- Bake for: 25- 30 mins.
- Mix the caramel sauce, chopped green apple and walnut to make the topping.
- Do not over mix. Let apple chunks be. Add this topping to the cake.