Rocky Road Cookie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Get ready to rock and roll! Ha!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Chocolate||900 g|
|Refined Flour||100 g|
|Cookie Margarine||300 g|
|Almond Flakes||100 g|
|Choco chips (as required)|
- Mix refined flour and the premix together.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the fat using the paddle attachment till it gets soft and fluffy.
- Add the dry mix and ammonia to it.
- Add water.
- Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes to form a soft dough.
- Make circle shaped cut outs of around 30 - 50 g.
- Flatten it a bit before the garnish of almond flakes and walnuts.
- Bake at: 170* C
- Bake for: 15-20 minutes.