Red Velvet Muffins
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
Red Velvet Muffins for those Sweet Moments of Nothings!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Red Velvet Mix||1 kg|
|Bake Stable Strawberry Filling||10-20 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||200 g|
- Add Pillsbury™ Egg Free Red Velvet Mix, water, and oil to a mixing bowl.
- Mix it on Speed 1 using a flat paddle attachment for a minute.
- Scrape sides of the bowl for even consistency.
- Now, mix at Speed 2 for 3-4 mins.
- Pour batter in cupcake mould with strawberry filling in centre.
- Bake at 165°C for 40 mins (or until they’re baked well).
- Pipe Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream on top and garnish with pink chocolate hearts.