Almond Cupcakes With Shrikhand Frosting
Recipe created by Chef Surender Sharma
Ingredients for cupcakes:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla||1000 g|
|Oil/melted butter||150 gm|
|Almond Essence||Few Drops|
|Almonds (Soaked, Peeled and Chopped)||25 to 30 No’s|
Ingredients for Shrikhand Frosting:
|Hung Curd||250 gm|
|Condensed Milk||200 gm|
|Cardamom (Crushed)||2 No’s|
|Saffron strands (Soaked in hot milk)||2 No’s|
Method for Cupcakes:
- Mix Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla, water and milk together with pedal attachment on 1st gear for 1 minute.
- Scrape the mix from the sides with the help of spatula.
- Mix on the 2nd gear for 3 minutes.
- Add oil slowly and mix for 1 minute, add almond essence and chopped almonds and fold the batter.
- Fill the batter into 35-40 gm cupcake molds.
- Bake about 18-20 minutes at 160-degree C.
Method for Shrikhand Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl add hung curd, condensed milk and beat it with electric blender until it looks smooth.
- Add crushed cardamom, soaked saffron with milk and continue beating.
- Put it in the piping bag and pipe on the cupcakes once they fully cool down.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.