Doda Barfi Muffins
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
A barfi that takes every Delhiite back to their home! Now, in a muffin!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla||1 kg|
|Refined Oil||150 g|
|Doda Barfi||200 g|
|Roasted Almond||100 g|
- Add Doda barfi to milk and make a puree. Set this aside for later.
- In a mixing bowl, add the premix, water and oil.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Then, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the Doda Barfi puree and mix again for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Pour the batter in desired moulds.
- Garnish it with roasted almonds.
- Bake at: 170° C.
- Bake for: 25-30 minutes.
- Make sure you crumble the barfi before mixing to avoid stickiness.
- You could also add cocoa powder for colour which will make it stand out amongst the cream coloured sweets.