Recipe created by Chef Naheed Peerzada
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Teatime Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Melted Butter||100 g|
|Condensed milk||100 g|
|Pista (slice)||30 g|
|Elaichi power||3 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory whip topping||500 g|
|Condensed Milk||30 g|
|Pista (for garnish)||20 g|
|Elaichi powder||1/2 tbs|
- Mix water, milk, condensed milk, oil, butter, elaichi powder, saffron and pista on a slow speed for 30 seconds with flat blade.
- Add premix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape sides for even consistency.
- Mix for 3 more minutes at a medium speed.
- Pour them into cupcake moulds. Around 35 g per mould.
- Bake at: 160°C.
- Bake for: 25 mins.
- Let them cool.
- Soak a few strands of saffron in two tablespoons of warm milk.
- Whip Ivory cream till hard peak is achieved and then add Condensed Milk. Whip it.
- Add saffron and elaichi powder, and cut and fold.
- Pipe them on the cupcakes and garnish with slice pista and gorgeous rose petals!