Mawa Cupcakes With Kesar Pista Frosting
Recipe created by Chef Surender Sharma
Ingredients for Cupcakes:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla||1000 g|
|Oil/melted butter||120 g|
|Cardamom Powder||10 g|
|Rose Essence||5 g|
Ingredients for Frosting:
|Pillsbury™ Ivory whip topping||400 g|
|Saffron Strands (soaked in milk)||8 to 10 no’s|
|Chopped pistachio||(for garnish)|
Method for Cupcakes:
- Mix Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla, water, Oil and milk together with pedal attachment on 1st gear for 1 minute.
- Scrape the mix from the sides with the help of spatula.
- Mix on the 2nd gear for 3 minutes.
- Add khoya, Cardamom Powder and Rose Essence to the batter and mix it well.
- Fill the batter into 35-40 gm cupcake molds.
- Bake about 18-20 minutes at 160-degree C.
Method for Frosting
- Whip Pillsbury™ Ivory Whip Topping till soft peaks.
- Add Saffron Strands with the milk.
- Use as desired for icing the cupcakes.
- Garnish with chopped Pistachios.