Recipe created by Chef Dennis
Am(o)u(s)se your customers this mango season!
For Mango Mousse Filling:
|Mango Pulp||200 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||500 ml|
|White chocolate ganache||100 gm|
|Pillsbury™ Premium Egg Free Sponge||200 g|
|Fresh Mango||120 g|
|Mango Juice||100 ml|
- Whisk together white chocolate ganache & mango puree.
- Fold in whipped cream and mix properly.
Assembly of Mango Mousse
- Cut thin layers of sponge and soak it with mango juice and place it in a mould.
- Pipe prepared mango mousse cream cake & spread evenly.
- Scatter chopped fresh mangoes and pipe mango mousse cream.
- Finish and level mango mousse, and chill it.
- Remove mango mousse and pipe mango glaze.
- Decorate mango mousse.