Kaju Katli Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Also known as Shahi Creamy Kaju Cake named by Nishi Maheshwari.
|Pillsbury™ Bakers Delight Vanilla Sponge||250 g|
|Sugar Syrup||50 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||200 g|
|Kaju Katli||60 g|
|Kaju Katli||30 g|
|Cashew flakes||50 g|
|Vark (Silver leaf)||Few|
- Cut the sponge into 3 equal parts.
- Make a smooth puree of Kaju Katli and milk.
- Add this puree to whipped cream. Check for consistency.
- Layer the sponge halves with sugar syrup and cream.
- Set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Finish it with cream and garnish it with Kaju Katli sweet and vark.
- For all your Kaju Katli loyal customers out there!