Mango Cold Cheese Cake
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
|Pillsbury™ Classic Egg Free Vanilla Sponge
|Chopped Fresh Mango
- Crush the biscuits till they reach a crumb like texture.
- To this, add melted butter and mix well.
- Line the mould with the biscuit crumbs mixture and refrigerate.
- Now, mix the cream cheese and mango pulp.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Take out the lined mould from the fridge and pipe cheesecake mixture on top while spreading evenly.
- Scatter the chopped mangoes randomly or in a desired shape.
- Take the vanilla sponge and soak it in the mango juice.
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture.
- Continue till the layers on top and refrigerate.
- Finish with powder dust & neutral glaze and decorate with fresh fruits.