Mango Bhapa Doi Cheese Cake
Recipe created by Chef Praveen
For the Base:
|Graham Cracker Mix||1 pouch|
|Crushed and powdered digestive biscuits||10|
|Cinnamon Powder||½ tsp|
For the Mango Bhapa Doi
|Mango Puree||100 g|
|Milk Maid||150 g|
|Cardamom Powder||1 tsp|
For the base:
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the base and mix till they resemble bread crumbs.
- Take out the base mix into the pre-greased spring form pan/ tart pan.
- Use the back of a spoon and spread the mix evenly on the pan to form a layer.
For the Mango Bhapa Doi:
- In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients for the bhapa doi and mix till they combine well.
- Now, carefully pour the bhapa doi mix over the graham cracker base and spread it evenly.
- Gently tap the cake pan on the counter to spread the batter evenly and release any bubbles trapped in the bhapa doi mix.
- Cover the cake tin with an aluminium foil.
- Use the double boiling method in the oven.
- Bake at 150°C
- Bake for 15 to 18 mins.
- Once done, remove the cake tin out of the steamer and let it sit on the counter till it cools down.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios or with chocolate.