Cassata Ice Cream Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Summers are here and so is our Cassata Ice Cream Cake. Made with 3 types of ice cream, layered with cake sponge as the base – a perfect dessert for your summer menu!
|Pillsbury™ Premium Egg Free Vanilla Sponge||150 gm|
|Strawberry Ice Cream||200 gm|
|Chocolate Ice Cream||200 gm|
|Vanilla Ice Cream||200 gm|
|Chopped Nuts||100 gm|
- Cut the Sponge into 1 inch height and place the Vanilla Sponge at the bottom of the cheese cake mould.
- Pour Strawberry Ice Cream over the sponge and freeze it for 10 mins.
- Pour Chocolate Ice Cream over Strawberry Ice Cream and freeze it for 10 mins.
- Now, pour the Vanilla Ice Cream and freeze it for another 15 mins.
- Remove the cake from the mould and garnish it with the chopped nuts.
- Serve cold.
- Play around with quantity to ensure drooling! You could also check with your customers which flavours they like more and customise it accordingly.
- Make sure you make this cake in temperatures between 5-10 degrees Celsius.
- A delicate cake like this one strictly needs a cheese mould only. This is to ensure effortless demoulding.