Indian Fusion Mousse
Recipe created by Chef Surender Sharma
The best king of fusion is here for you to add to your festive menus!
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped Cream||250 g|
|Dark Chocolate||120 g|
|Unsalted Butter||25 g|
|Gulab Jamun||2 pieces|
- Whip the cream to soft peaks
- Put the chopped chocolate and butter on double boiler with hot water, stirring frequently until smooth
- Gently stir one third of the whipping cream to chocolate mixture (which we made ). It will give us thin and loosen mixture .
- Fold in the remaining whipping cream
- Add the Gulkand into it
- Soak gelatin in cold water for some time and then bring it to boil/ microwave it.
- Fold it in the mousse mixture
- Cut the sponge into thin layers for the base
- Set it in ring or serving dish
- Pipe the mousse till 1/3
- Layer the thin slice gulab jamun into it
- Pipe the rest of mousse
- Chill mould/dish at least for 8 hours
- Glaze the dessert, garnish it and serve accordingly