Recipe created by Chef Roland
Savories are a must have in every bakery’s menu! Try out this healthy option today.
|Pillsbury™ White Bread Concentrate||100gm|
- Add water and yeast to a mixing bowl.
- Use a dough hook to mix on Speed 1 for a minute.
- Mix on Speed 2 to Speed 3 till you achieve an elastic dough.
- Add olive oil and mix until it is well incorporated into the dough.
- At this point, you can also add your own variations* as needed.
- Take the dough out of bowl, cut it into the required quantity and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Degass the dough and roll it evenly onto the tray.
- Spread olive oil over the rolled dough on the tray.
- Any designs required can be done artistically or you can simply punch the dough with your fingers.
- Allow to prove for 45 min - 1 hour.
- Bake at: 200°C
- Bake for: 20-25 min.
- Variations: You can choose from a wide range of variations like chopped olives, caramelized onions, burnt garlic, rosemary, thyme, sun-dried tomatoes etc. and add to the dough for additional flavor and taste.