Aaloo Bukhara and Almond Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
This rich blue and rare texture is sure to beat the blues during the any season, festive or not!
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
|Dried finely chopped aloo bukhara (prunes)||200 g|
|Almond Flakes||100 g|
- Add the premix, water and oil and mix at Speed 1 for just a minute with a paddle attachment.
- Scrape the side to facilitate even mixing.
- Continue to mix at Speed 2 for another 4 minutes.
- Add prunes to the batter.
- Garnish the cakes with almond flakes.
- Bake at: 170° C – 180° C.
- Bake for: 23 – 28 minutes.