Tiger print cake
Recipe created by Chef Naheed
Exotic yet a fun cake for a wild birthday or a bachelorette, maybe?
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Oil or Melted Butter||200 g|
|Black and Yellow Oil based Food colour|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory whip topping||500 g|
|Liquid food colour, black and yellow.|
- Add water, oil/melted butter and egg free tea time vanilla cake mix in a mixing bowl.
- Mix at slow speed for one minute with flat blade.
- Scrap the sides of the bowl.
- Mix more 2 minutes at slow speed.
- Divide the cake batter in three parts.
- One kg Yellow, 400gm black and 200gm white.
- Arrange the batter as shown in the picture.
- Bake on 160°C. Baking time 30 minutes. Kindly check with the toothpick.
- After baking, let the cake cool down and slice it horizontally into 2 pieces.
- Add 400gm Pillsbury Ivory whip topping and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes with whisk.
- Mix more 3.5 minutes at higher speed.
- Divide the Pillsbury Ivory whip topping in to three parts.
- Take 400gm whipped cream and mix in Yellow color, take 75gm whipped cream and add black color keep rest white.
Assemble as directed in the pictures.
- You can also use black and yellow powdered food colour. Ensure you mix it in half a tablespoon of water before mixing it in the batter.