The Zucchini Mint Cake
Recipe created by Chef Elango
A healthy and exciting combination of flavours – The Zucchini Mint Cake
|Pillsbury™ Tea Time Cake Eggbase||1 kg|
|Grated & blanched Zucchini||500 gm|
|Chopped Mint||10 gm|
|Cashew Nuts||75 gm|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
- Add eggs, water and premix to a mixing bowl.
- Mix using a paddle attachment at Speed 2 for 4 minutes.
- Now, add the zucchini, mint, vanilla extract, cashew nuts and mix for another minute at Speed 1.
- Add the oil and fold the batter.
- Bake 170°C - 180°C for 40-45 minutes for cake for muffins 20-25 minutes.